Beautiful, Durable Outdoor Spaces from BCP Concrete
Take your backyard from drab to fab with exquisite patios, pool decks, walkways, fountains, and other attractive features. BCP Concrete, Inc. has a skilled and experienced team to build or transform your outdoor living space. We offer specialty hardscapes that include exposed aggregate, Ashler-styled stamped concrete, and features designed and built exclusively by our experts. For years of lasting beauty and enjoyment, give your concrete patio installations to a team known for excellent craftsmanship, quality work, and superb customer service.
For over 40 years, we have delivered one-of-a-kind patios to homeowners in Pleasanton, San Ramon, Livermore, Hayward, Fremont, Danville, and Dublin. Rest assured, for concrete ideas on how to add value and charm to your property, BCP Concrete is the name you can trust!
Upgraded Patios, Ideal for Entertainment
Patios bring the whole family outside to enjoy nice weather, and you can do it in style with impeccable concrete patio installations. Will you choose concrete flooring or a mixed medium of concrete and flagstones or other material? When you need a lasting surface at cost-effective rates, our team can help you choose a concrete patio design that’s breathtakingly gorgeous and fits your budget.
Here’s How We Create Your New Concrete Patio
- Removal of your old patio: Depending on the material, we can typically do it in a day or so. However, if you have a reinforced patio, it may take a bit longer.
- Installation of your new patio: We offer a variety of creative looks, including bespoke styles inspired by your vision:
- Stamped concrete with or without other materials
- Concrete borders combined with limestone and other stone pavers
- Solid or basket weave styles
- Single or multiple layers
- Customized features such as firepits or concrete planters
- Drainage solutions: We’ll cut sloping channels to ensure water moves safely off your patio without pooling. This helps prevent infestation from mosquitoes and other pests.
Advantages of Stamped Concrete
Many homeowners choose stamped concrete to mimic the look and feel of stone pavers. There are strong advantages in choosing stamped concrete, including:
- No need to install or maintain grout
- Variety of colors and patterns
- Durability and longevity of concrete
- More affordable than stone pavers
Bringing It All Together with Stellar Concrete Patio Installations
Exclusive Effects and Features
If you wanted an ordinary backyard, you could stop by the nearest garden center and pick out a few pavers. For a more well-finished look that’s also affordable, consider adding the following features or working with us to create a signature look:
- Handcrafted fountains reminiscent of Naples, Florence, and Rome
- Stylized pillars that give your patio an ageless appeal
- Gorgeous masonry that blends in with California’s stunning views
From stone seating to fireplaces and cabanas, if you can dream it, we can build it.
Consider Installing Pool Decks and Walkways
If you’re looking for a comprehensive backyard renovation, consider a textured stamped concrete surface to redefine your pool area. We can also repair your existing concrete pool area and add walkways for convenience and continuity.
A concrete patio installation can improve access for family members and guests with mobility issues. Along with concrete hardscapes, such as walkways and pool decks, you can create other defined areas that create a cohesive and welcoming backyard environment. Think outdoor kitchens, a patio herb garden, a water fountain, or a koi pond. We have won the loyalty of our clients in Pleasanton, San Ramon, Livermore, Hayward, Fremont, Danville, and Dublin, and would love to assist you with transforming your outdoor living space.
Reach out to us online or call 925-462-6456 to schedule concrete patio installations for your home.