Choose the Experts for Driveway Paver Installation
Enjoy Durable, Low-Maintenance, Attractive Surfaces
BCP Concrete, Inc. has installed numerous paving stone driveways for residents across Contra Costa County. The process involves preparing the site, installing a base layer, laying the pavers, and compacting them to create a stable and durable surface. Trust our experienced driveway paver installation team to get the job done right.
We serve homeowners in Pleasanton, San Ramon, Livermore, Hayward, Fremont, Danville, and Dublin.
Driveway Pavers – Installation Expertise You Can Trust
You might have a newly built home and pristine landscaping, but a damaged, pitted driveway ruins the impression of all the hard work you put into maintaining your property. Sunken slabs, crumbling concrete, and cracked asphalt take away from your home’s curb appeal and can also become a safety risk. Get the seamless look of concrete with less risk of cracking. Properly installed interlocking pavers expand and contract during weather changes without breaking.
We find driveway pavers to be a popular choice because they are durable, low maintenance, and can add aesthetic value to a property. Throughout Contra Costa County, you can see examples of homes we’ve transformed with gorgeous driveway pavers. With more than four decades of experience, it’s no wonder that area residents rely on our team to install exceptional concrete driveways.
Here is a quick overview of our driveway paver installation process:
- Site preparation: Our crew begins by preparing the site for installation. This includes removing any existing pavement, grading the area to ensure proper drainage, and compacting the soil.
- Creating a level base: Next, we will install a base layer of crushed stone or gravel to provide a stable foundation for the pavers. This layer is also well compacted to ensure it is level and even.
- Edging: We’ll then install edging along the perimeter of the driveway to hold the pavers in place. This can be done using plastic or metal edging, or by installing concrete curbs.
- Laying the pavers: We typically start at one end of the driveway and work our way towards the other. The pavers are placed closely together, with minimal gaps in between.
- Securing pavers: You may see our skilled team members use a plate compactor or hand tamper to compact the pavers and ensure that they are securely in place.
- Filling gaps: Once the pavers are installed, we make sure to fill any gaps between the pavers with sand or polymeric sand to help keep them in place and prevent weeds from growing.
- Finishing touches: Lastly, we will sweep the sand into the gaps between the pavers and use a hand tamper or plate compactor to compact it. This helps to lock the pavers in place and create a stable surface.
Provide distinction to your home’s entryway with pavers made of brick, concrete, cobblestone, travertine, flagstone, or other materials installed by our experienced craftsman. Stretch your creativity by choosing from driveway pavers in a range of colors. From soft, muted colors that mimic natural stone to bold splashes of ochre, yellow, and orange, we can help you find one that meets your vision.
Installing Driveway Pavers for Three Decades, and Counting
As a concrete driveway contractor with a stellar track record, you can hire us, and rest assured that you’ll save time and money on frequent resurfacing of your driveway. Once we install your pavers, they require little to no maintenance. Over the years, you can always call us if you need minor driveway repairs or to replace individual pavers.
View some of our completed patio paver projects for satisfied customers located throughout Pleasanton, San Ramon, Livermore, Hayward, Fremont, Danville, and Dublin.
For reliable driveway paver installation, reach out to us online. Call BCP Concrete at 925-462-6456.