Top Rated Contractor for Patio Deck Replacement and Repair
Experienced Concrete Company with a Stellar Track Record
Concrete patios provide lasting durability, are easy to clean, and offer the ideal surface for furniture placement. As your patio ages, you’ll eventually need patio deck replacement and repair services. Fortunately, our team of experienced, well-trained concrete installers has plenty of options to choose from when it’s time to give your backyard hangout a makeover.
BCP Concrete, Inc. has provided quality concrete surfaces for homeowners for four decades and counting. We would love to connect you to one of our design and installation professionals to determine the best, most economical way to restore your patio to its original beauty — or better.
Update Your Patio Deck with the Right Concrete Services
From repairs to replacement, you can restore your patio or build a new one with the assistance of our attentive, talented concrete masons and craftsmen. Here are some of the services we offer to help you achieve an unbelievable backyard makeover:
- Concrete patio deck replacement: Repair or replace? That’s the question. If you have a severely damaged concrete patio with repairs requiring more than two inches of patching, you might want to replace it with a new concrete patio in an updated design and color. We’ll remove your old patio and replace it with a beautiful new one made of stamped, textured, or smooth concrete with or without aggregate. Visit our gallery for inspiration.
- Concrete patio deck repair: You might think your concrete patio requires a complete replacement when strategic repairs will give you years of additional use. Our concrete installation pros offer the following repairs and more:
- Straighten crumbling edges worn by age, foot traffic, and weather
- Resurface concrete patios with spalling, cracks, and pockmarks
- Repair and seal expansion joints
- Clean your stained concrete to restore its original glory
- Concrete patio deck installation: If you don’t have a patio but want one, a concrete patio offers many advantages over wood and other materials, including the following:
- Concrete patio decks can be made to fit any space or design.
- Concrete lasts up to 25 years or longer, providing value to you and anyone who purchases your home.
- Resists weeds that can poke through other materials.
- Easy to clean! Just hose it down and reseal it every few years to maintain the look and functionality.
- Leveling services: Over time, concrete patios can settle, resulting in sunken slabs and an uneven surface. Lifting the slabs and repositioning them takes special equipment and skills. We’ve got you covered!
- Stamping options: Stamped concrete combines the look of other materials with the longevity of concrete. Here are a few options to consider:
- Ashler slate: This pattern includes a mix of square and rectangular shapes in different colors for a natural cut stone look
- Brick: This traditional look allows you to achieve a red brick or herringbone pattern on your patio or pool deck
- Random stone: For a more organic look, we can stamp the surface to resemble natural, uncut stones
- Patio pavers: For a new, modern look, consider patio pavers to replace your existing patio deck. We can install them over your existing concrete patio, if it’s in good condition, to save time and money.
Reach out to BCP Concrete online or call 925-462-6456 for more ideas that will reinvent your backyard patio or pool deck. We provide patio deck replacement and repair with free estimates throughout Walnut Creek, Milpitas, Fremont, Moraga, Alamo, Concord, and Pleasant Hill.