Enhance Curb Appeal with Expert Driveway Paver Installations
Make Your Home Stand Out in the Neighborhood
Driveway paver installations can transform your outdoor living spaces in surprising ways. Professional installers provide guidance throughout the design phase so that you can achieve a cohesive look that blends perfectly with your property’s existing features.
BCP Concrete, Inc. has experienced professionals who are skilled at creating driveways and other features made of brick, concrete, or stone.
Types of Driveway Pavers and How to Choose
Driveway paver installations take a bit longer and cost more to install than poured concrete surfaces. However, they add tremendous value to your home’s exterior and are better at enduring repeated use and weathering from the elements.
Here’s a look at common materials used for residential driveway pavers:
- Brick pavers: Made from baked clay, bricks have a high strength rating. They can last several decades and make a great choice for brick exteriors and pathways.
- Concrete pavers: Fabricated from molded concrete, these pavers last 25 to 50 years and are more durable than solid concrete slabs. If you want a truly custom look, you can choose from hundreds of colors, textures, and patterns. For example, stamped concrete pavers can imitate natural stone or pebbles, along with numerous other options.
- Stone pavers: Natural quarried stone, such as granite, slate, or bluestone pavers can last up to a century and take little to no maintenance. Many homeowners choose stone pavers for a natural or rustic look that is easy to maintain.
Talk to our experts for help with selecting the right material for driveway installations. You can count on honest answers that keep your preferences and goals in mind.
Where Else Can You Use Pavers?
Versatile pavers installed by experienced, meticulous craftsmen and masons provide a lasting, cost-effective solution to many outdoor areas, including the following:
- Patios: Create a stunning, sturdy patio for your outdoor living space. You can choose pavers in distinctive patterns and colors, and choose from concrete, brick, and other materials. Add a fire ring or other features for an inviting patio you’ll enjoy for many years.
- Walkways: Use pavers to create elegant walkways that match your patio or other features. They are easy to maintain and hold up well to changing weather conditions.
- Pools: Choose from different paver finishes and effects to create a pool edge that is slip, heat, and salt resistant.
Your driveway is the first thing most visitors notice. Turn your driveway from dull to dazzling with strong, weather-resistant pavers. Driveway paver installations will instantly elevate this important feature of your property. Hire seasoned professionals to ensure the installation process goes smoothly and your driveway stands the test of time.
Contact BCP Concrete online or call us at 925-462-6456 for driveway paver installations. Our team proudly serves homeowners in Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Moraga, and the surrounding areas.