Patio Paver Installation Done Right
Skillfully Laid Pavers Transform Your Outdoor Space
Natural stone, brick, and concrete pavers lend a versatile component to your patio design. You can enjoy a durable surface that’s easy to maintain and comfortable to walk on. Our friendly staff can help you determine the best size, color, and style for your patio paver installation project and complete the job efficiently with practiced skill.
BCP Concrete, Inc. has adorned myriad homes with customized patio flooring. Count on us for inspiration and assistance from a team with over 40 years of experience. Let’s discuss your patio paver installation and the latest trends in home exteriors across Pleasanton, San Ramon, Livermore, Hayward, Fremont, Danville, and Dublin.
Six Steps to Expand and Enhance Your Outdoor Living Space
Our installers arrive on time and ready to complete your patio foundation. Here’s what to expect during the process:
- Preparing the base: Our team prepares a well-compacted base to stabilize the pavers. This may require some excavation or removal of existing surfaces.
- Laying sand bedding: A layer of sand secures the pavers and helps keep them level.
- Preparing a temporary edge restraint: Edge restraints include existing structures, such as the edge of your house or walkway, or hard surfaces, such as wood or vinyl restraints that are removed once we finish the installation.
- Laying the pavers: While laying the pavers, we’ll create your desired patterns, curves, and embellishments as discussed in the design phase. Using a vibrating plate compactor, we interlock the pavers and eliminate any wide gaps.
- Finishing the look: Working sand into the joints creates a seamless look and improves the surface safety of your patio pavers.
- Sealing the deal: Paver sealant improves the appearance and longevity of your pavers.
Enhance your patio with masonry walls, columns, and other features that elevate your outdoor living area.
A Rainbow of Paver Color Choices to Make Your Own
From red brick to green slate, pewter, sandstone, and more, you can choose from dozens of colors. We’ll help you select stunning pavers that match or contrast with your home’s exterior and other structures on your property.
Advantages of Patio Paver Installation
Here are some of the advantages that come with choosing gorgeous pavers over other flooring options:
- Low cost
- Custom designs
- Easy installation
- Low maintenance
- Easy to replace damaged pavers
- 25 to 50 years of use
BCP Concrete, Inc. employs skilled, experienced professionals and provides them the best equipment to perform their work. For three decades and counting, we are known for executing every project smoothly and quickly. You can also count on us for design consultations and advice.
Call us at 925-462-6456 or reach out to us online to schedule your patio paver installation today. We provide outstanding concrete and paver services in Pleasanton, San Ramon, Livermore, Hayward, Fremont, Danville, and Dublin.